Well , I am just like any other teenage girl out there. I say stupid things sometimes. I am a little crazy , and probably won’t change. I have scars left by people who did me wrong. I am not perfect, nobody is. According me, perfect is gross.
I have said the wrong things also the right ones, just because I am me. I have taken bad decisions and made wrong choices, but i am me. I do not like everything i have done. I did love and trust the wrong people. Even if i had the chance to start over again, I wouldn’t take it. Why? Because i am me.
Here’s a thing about me and there are many who feel the same. I’ll give you excuses when you don’t explain yourself. I’ll accept apologies that you don’t give. At your worst, I’ll lift you up , even if it means putting my priorities aside. My skies don’t become grey out of nowhere. My sunshine does not allow the darkness to take over for no reason. A heart does not turn cold, unless it’s been treated with coldness for a while.
Sometimes I might be the toxic person. Sometimes I might be mean, negative person you’re looking to push away. Sometimes the problem is me. That doesn’t make me any less worthy. I keep on growing and checking on myself. I see mistakes as opportunities. I’ll do better. I’m human and it’s okay.
I am done with trying to figure out who was with me, against me, or who walked down the middle because they didn’t have the guts to choose a side. I am done with everything that doesn’t bring me peace. It is this day that i have realised that life is way too short to leave the your key of happiness in someone else’s pocket.
Comments
Post a Comment