Skip to main content

Lust is not always love!🌈

Lust is often misunderstood to be love. Lust is the state of being completely lost in the emotion of unreasoning desire. A decision to commit oneself to another and to work through conflicts instead of giving up is what is love. 
      It’s not love if yelling at her in an argument doesn’t make your throat burn like you just downed 6 shots. It’s not love if her eyes can’t make you stop in your tracks and think about what you’re going to say next. It’s not love if her laugh doesn’t make you tense up at your knuckles thinking about never hearing it again. If her voice can’t calm your worst anxiety attacks and makes you not want to listen to anything she has to say, you’re not in love with her. If her smile doesn’t make your chest quake and your lungs shrink but feel refreshed all in one motion, you’re not in love with her. If her taking off her clothes is when you pay most attention to her, you’re not in love with her.
    Lust is when you’re obsessed with the person in front of you. It’s that when you want to attack her face and ruin her lipstick. You’re so physically attracted to them, it’s unreal. Believe in love and lust and romance. Everything doesn’t always add up to some perfect equation. It all is a mess and a chaos. It’s nice to be told you’re beautiful, cute, attractive and hot and whatever, but wouldn’t you love to hear some say that you make things easier , that their happy you exist, they don’t know what they’d do without you , that they never want to lose you, that they’re proud of you? 

        Find someone who loves you well and not just comprehend lust. Someone who never belittles you, even in the heat of an argument. Someone who is gentle with you, but doesn’t not treat you like you’re fragile. Someone who knows what you’re capable of , and celebrates those pieces of you. Not someone who is intimidated by your strengths. Someone who doesn’t make you feel guilty for being flawed. It’s not love’s responsibility to punish you. And remember , the person you love is as broken as you are when they fall short. No one is perfect. Find someone who is patient and apologetic. Someone who practices forgiveness freely and often. Love someone who is humble, kind and empathetic. Not only with you ,but also with strangers in supermarkets or beggars on the street. Common courtesy is important. Compassion is important. Kindness is important. Love is important.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There’s always a way!πŸ₯

I know it’s difficult to be alone, to be lonely. But self harm,suicide, drug addiction are not the only and the right options. You want to kill yourself? It’s 10:53 on a Sunday night. You’ve already said good night to your parents and your siblings. They think you are sound asleep. You sit at your desk twirling a pen in your hand. Staring at a blank piece of paper and the tears refill in your eyes for the fifth time tonight. You don’t want to do it without a goodbye letter. You want to make sure that your family knows why you did it. The tears fall onto the paper and you can’t control the frustration as the droplets ruin the sheet. You crumble it and break down even more. You realise you can’t write that letter, so you look in the mirror once more and watch as your final tears fall. Only a couple moments later your heart stops and the blood escapes your body to create a puddle on the floor.  But nobody is going to care, right? It’s now 6:47 am Monday morning . Your mother...

I woke up different.πŸ’«

Well , I am just like any other teenage girl out there. I say stupid things sometimes. I am a little crazy , and probably won’t change. I have scars left by people who did me wrong. I am not perfect, nobody is. According me, perfect is gross.        I have said the wrong things also the right ones, just because I am me. I have taken bad decisions and made wrong choices, but i am me. I do not like everything i have done. I did love and trust the wrong people. Even if i had the chance to start over again, I wouldn’t take it. Why?  Because i am me.        Here’s a thing about me and there are many who feel the same. I’ll give you excuses when you don’t explain yourself. I’ll accept apologies that you don’t give. At your worst, I’ll lift you up , even if it means putting my priorities aside. My skies don’t become grey out of nowhere. My sunshine does not allow the darkness to take over for no reason. A heart does not turn cold, unless i...